GAME has revealed the regional team names and tribe crests for its Belong competitive gaming stores.
It has also announced the four teams taking part in its Call of Duty Arena Clash - the first esports tournament to run across its new Belong stores.
GAME first opened the Belong stores in December last year, and Esports News UK asked the retailer about its 'London Lionhearts' branding in its Wardour Street store.
Now it has revealed the first tribes for seven of its Belong stores, which are as follows:
- Bristol Smugglers - Britsol Cribbs Causeway
- Tyneside Guardians - Gateshead Metro Centre
- Humer Hunters - Hull
- London Lionhearts - Wardour Street
- Manchester Swarm - Trafford Centre
- MK Enigmas - Milton Keynes
- Portsmouth Pirates - Portsmouth
Players and fans will be able to support their local Arena 'Tribes' and go head-to-head with other regional arenas across the UK in various tournaments.
The first of which is a Call of Duty Arena Clash, a Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare tournament with a prize pool of £1,000.
The first four teams for this tournament are as follows:
- Hull - Serenity
- Manchester - Riot Bots 2.0
- Portsmouth - Digatunnel
- Bristol - Roman Gaming