Ex Perilous players still owed money by org

Former Perilous Void League of Legends players are still awaiting payment from the organisation, three months after the team disbanded.

Back in November 2016, owner Michael "Mick" Hartley promised that the players will be paid, and apologised. He said they had not been paid is because he lost his job in the summer.

On Friday, XENEX jungler Sancus (ex-Perilous Void) tweeted:

Sancus told Esports News UK that Prosfair, Artorias, Bradtek and Kr1z are still owed £100 each.

The players were previously told the cost of their tickets for Multiplay Insomnia58 would be refunded once they qualified for the ESL UK Premiership.

Perilous' fighting game manager Brian "DotShotgun" Houston (who is taking on another role at the org soon) confirmed that the players are still owed money.

"We do plan to pay them back, starting early next month, but it's probably going to take months," he said.

Mick failed to respond to our requests for comments on time.

Check out Esports News UK soon for more details on the state of Perilous going forwards.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close